Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Client

I got my first client last Saturday. When she had called she mentioned 2 rooms to me, a 10 year old girl's bedroom and a 17 year old girls bedroom. We had set up a consultation for Saturday. I was so excited to get started and ideas just started racing through my head. I immediately called my friend Niki and told her about my exciting news. She congratulated me and we both began planning how everything should be from business cards to my bag to what I was going to wear. Saturday came and I was driving out to Brentwood to her house. Walked in and immediately felt welcomed. I could feel the love from this family. I met the 2 daughters, mother and father and could tell that they were all very loving and needed my help. As the mother and I started talking, the rest of the family kind of went their own separate way. Mother showed me around the home and explained to me what she liked/hated about each room and what she maybe wanted. I too would spit out ideas as they would come to me. You could just see the excitement in her eyes as I told her my ideas. After my tour, we went back to the kitchen to talk. Long story short... She wants to do the entire house including the front porch! I am SUPER excited and can't wait to get started. I have already came up with ideas and started buying stuff to go in these rooms. We are starting this Saturday on the 10 year old's room. We are going with a "Dream" theme with stars and clouds and the sort. The room is already painted, it just needs a few more details.

Look for before and after pictures to be posted. And as always, if you know someone that could be in need of my services, show them this blog and give them my e-mail address (
endlesspossibilitiesdesign@yahoo.com). I always want new clients.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment