Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Room Done!!

This room was already painted the color the owner wanted. It simply just needed to be organized and the furniture needed replacing to enhance functionality. This room was rather simple but the end result was amazing. The owner couldn't believe her eyes.











Ok, so I did my first room on Saturday. I originally went over to the Brentwood house expecting to work on the Dream themed 10 year old girl's room but ended up doing the 17 year old girl's room. Her walls were already painted so that was a big thing. All I basically had to do is hang pictures and re-arrange some furniture and just put it together. I had so much fun; except for when I cut my finger. Anyhow, I now know why I love it so much. After we (yes I said we. She isn't the type to sit back and watch me do all the work.) finished, she could not believe her eyes. She was so amazed and was so grateful for something I felt was nothing. I could hear the gratitude in her voice. It was a happy, warm feeling inside. That reminded me why I am doing this; to make people happy and to help in any way I can.

After all was said and done, she wrote me check and we planned for next week. Oh yeah, she even fed me lunch. How nice was that?!

So take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think. The pictures above are the "Befores", look for the separate posting for the "Afters".

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment